Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-01 Origin:Site
1. Only two persons are allowed to sit in the driver's seat of the vehicle, including the driver in other parts of the vehicle, and no one is allowed to ride in the trailer.
2. When driving, pay attention to the dynamics of passing vehicles and pedestrians. When turning, if there are people or vehicles nearby, they should send out signals. The operator of the electric forklift needs to do one slow, two watch and three passes at the fork. And it is forbidden to make sharp turns at high speed. High-speed sharp turns will cause the vehicle to lose lateral stability and cause rollover.
3. When making a U-turn or reversing, you must pay close attention to passing vehicles, pedestrians and surrounding conditions.
4. It is strictly forbidden for anyone to get on, off, pick up or jump off the vehicle while the vehicle is in motion and when it has not stopped.
5. Sudden braking during driving is prohibited under non-special circumstances.
6. It is forbidden to eat, drink, talk or laugh or other actions that hinder safety while driving.
7. Drivers of electric forklift trucks are prohibited from driving under the influence of alcohol and driving electric tractors when fatigued.