Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-14 Origin:Site
1. The engine oil of the sewage suction vehicle should be selected according to the additional devices and use conditions of the intake and exhaust system; the engine oil of the sewage suction vehicle should be selected according to the mechanical load of the standard diesel engine oil.
2. Maintenance filter: The filter refers to the air filter and oil filter of the sewage suction truck. The engine of the sewage suction vehicle filters air and oil, thereby protecting the engine of the sewage suction vehicle, and at the same time improving the working efficiency of the engine.
3. Regularly replace the oil and filter element of the sewage suction truck. The oil quality of any quality grade lubricant will change during use. In order to avoid malfunctions, the oil should be changed regularly in accordance with the conditions of use, and the amount of oil should be moderate (usually the upper limit of the oil scale is better).
4. Clean the crankcase of the sewage suction truck regularly. During the operation of the sewage suction truck engine, the high-pressure unburned gas, acid, moisture, sulfur and nitrogen oxides in the combustion chamber enter the crankcase through the gap between the piston ring and the cylinder wall, and are mixed with the metal powder produced by the wear of the parts. Together, sludge is formed. Therefore, the crankcase should be cleaned regularly to keep the inside of the engine clean.
5. Rust and fouling of the engine water tank of a sewage suction truck are the most common problems. Rust and scale will restrict the flow of coolant in the cooling system, reduce heat dissipation, cause the engine of the suction truck to overheat, and even cause the engine of the suction truck to be damaged. Therefore, the water tank should be cleaned regularly to remove rust and scale.
6. Clean the fuel system of the sewage suction truck regularly to control the formation of carbon deposits and keep the engine in the best condition.
7. Keep the crankcase of the suction car well ventilated. At present, most sewage suction trucks are equipped with PCV valves (crankcase forced ventilation devices), but the pollutants in the blow-by gas will be deposited around the PCV valve, which may block the valve. Therefore, the pollutants around the PCV valve of the suction truck must be cleaned regularly.