Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-23 Origin:Site
1. The aluminum alloy tanker has a lighter weight due to the use of aluminum alloy material. By reducing its own weight, the payload of the entire vehicle can be increased. The weight of a single transported cargo is 18% -35% higher than that of a carbon steel tanker.
2. The chemical properties of aluminum alloy are stable, and the corrosion resistance of aluminum alloy is more than 70% higher than that of ordinary carbon steel. The enhanced corrosion resistance greatly reduces the related maintenance cost of the tank.
3. From the appearance point of view, the appearance of the aluminum alloy oil tanker is more beautiful, and it is easy to clean without painting.
4. Service life. The excellent characteristics of aluminum alloy make the service life of aluminum alloy tank trucks longer. The old aluminum alloy tanks with better maintenance can also be used on the new chassis, even if the tanks are scrapped, there is a higher recycling rate. value.
5. Maneuverability, the center of gravity of the aluminum alloy tanker is relatively low, and the brakes are easier, which makes the vehicle maneuverability better. The aluminum alloy can also absorb the energy of the collision in the accident through effective deformation (the possibility of later restoration is more High), which improves driving safety.
6. Aluminum alloy is a non-combustible material, it is not easy to produce sparks, and the accumulation of static electricity is lower.