Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-05 Origin: Site
The biggest advantages of light trucks are the large cargo compartment, strong power, good comfort, higher transportation efficiency, and stronger comprehensive capabilities.
1. Those with more standard loads and certain requirements for cargo compartment volume, such as express delivery, supermarket delivery and other light-bubble goods.
2. The types of transported goods and operating conditions are relatively changeable. There are urban distribution, supermarket distribution and other intra-city transportation, as well as short- and medium-distance transportation such as suburbs and counties, which can adapt to a variety of working conditions.
3. Relatively abundant funds, high requirements for power, comfort, carrying capacity and space.
4. Transport is standard and does not require too much cargo compartment volume. Thanks to the light weight of the small truck itself, the loading weight is close to that of the standard light truck, which can meet the needs of some light truck standard users.
5. Frequent access to underground garages, urban areas, and high-limit road sections requires a certain degree of flexibility.